11.06.2010

Bling Bling

Last week I decided to order Maggie a new tag because hers was rubbing off and it was hard to read. We haven't even had it for 5 months yet. Geesh. I have become addicited to the website Etsy and I found some reallly cute dog tags and it was so hard for me to choose just one! Thanks to makeyourdogsmile, Maggie has some purty new bling!


Our phone number is at the bottom of the tag, but I blurred it out. I was going to put it in her Christmas stocking, but I don't know if I can wait that long!!! 


We went over to my parent's house today and that always wears Maggie out! Grandpa loves to play with her! I enjoy it because I get a nice tired puppy when we come home! :)


Don't mind the bare belly. She got spayed two weeks ago and they had to shave her fuzzy belly and it made me sad. I loved all her furriness!! It is starting to grow back slowly...


 Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Remember the time changes! Ahhhh extra sleep! ZZzzzzzZZzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! It's a miracle that the time changes(finally!) Peanut got neutered on May 5, 2010 And they shaved *alot* of puppy hair off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest tag!! bet it will look so very darling hanging on her collar!! WTG for getting her spayed!! always a very wise decision!

    I am soooo looking forward to getting an extra hour of sleep!

    enjoy Sunday :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete