11.23.2010

The time to give back

I have decided that I am donating to my local animal shelter this holiday season. Why not do something nice...I have asked around to my friends and family for help collecting items. I can only donate so much so I am hoping that by asking around I can gather a few extra items to take there. :D

Hope this turns out well...

It feels good to give back to the communuty even when I don't have much right now. This is what we need to remember about the Holiday season.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! Almost Turkey day!!

2 comments:

  1. Donating would be wonderful! I should do something like that one day. I ate turkey(turkey ham) in a sandwich! That is only part of what is going to show up on my table this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a wonderful thing to do!

    betty

    ReplyDelete